Friday, August 6, 2010

Mark Ronson & DJ Soul

MARK RONSON & DJ SOUL - DIGIWAXX RADIO 3
Mark Ronson Set:
01. Michael Jackson - Off The Wall
02. Jackson 5 - Dancing Machine
03. Jackson 5 - I Want To Be Where You Are
04. The Spinners - I'll Be Around
05. Sly & The Family Stone - Thank You
06. Q-Tip - Vivrant Thing
07. Q-Tip - Gettin' Up
08. A Tribe Called Quest - Can I Kick It
09. Black Moon - Who Got Da Props?
10. Redman - Time 4 Sum Aksion
11. Wu-Tang Clan - Protect Ya Neck
12. Dr. Dre - Nuthin' But A G Thing
13. Luniz - I Got 5 On It
14. Nas - The World Is Yours
15. Jay-Z - Lucifer
16. Jay-Z - Public Service Announcement
17. Jay-Z - Jockin' Jay-Z
18. Jadakiss feat. Styles P - We Gonna Make It
19. The Firm - Phone Tap
20. Das Efx - Real Hip Hop
21. Gangstarr feat. Big L - Work
22. Eric B & Rakim - Eric B Is President
23. Eric B & Rakim - Microphone Fiend
24. Busta Rhymes - Interlude
25. Busta Rhymes - Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Could See (Live)
26. Busta Rhymes - New York Shit
27. T.I. - Bring 'Em Out

DJ Soul Set:
28. Audio Two - Top Billin'
29. 50 Cent - I Get Money
30. Biz Markie - Nobody Beats The Biz
31. Maze - Before I Let You Go
32. Luther Vandross - Never Too Much
33. Bell Biv Devoe - Poison
34. Strafe - Set It Off
35. Kurtis Blow - The Breaks
36. Liquid Liquid - Cavern
37. Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five - Flash To The Beat
38. Bobby Byrd - I Know You Got Soul
39. Bobby Byrd - I'm Coming
40. The JB's - Blow Your Head
41. Public Enemy - Night Of The Living Baseheads
42. MC Lyte - Paper Thin
43. Spoonie Gee - Love Rap
44. Positive K - Step Up Front
45. Ron Browz feat. Busta Rhymes - Pop Champagne For Barack

Download Mark Ronson & DJ Soul

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...