Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Greatest Mixtapes V13

DJ DIRTY HARRY - NAS LIVING LEGENDS CHAPTER 1

Hevehitta: With Christmas Day approaching us I thought I would give an early Christmas present to the readers of this site. With the thirteenth pick of “The Greatest Mixtape” list, I have decided to choose this great DJ Dirty Harry mix focusing on the legendary Queens MC – Nas. I actually prefer this Nas mixtape over Green Lantern’s, but some may argue with me on that one. Dirty Harry has such a unique mixing and blend style that no other DJ could duplicate. The way he mixes and blends these Nas tracks gives the mixtape a great flow; something you don’t see with most of today’s mixtapes. “Murder Was The Case” is my favorite blend on this mixtape with the “Rewind” blend coming in at a close second. Dirty Harry definitely knew what types of beats he should use for these blends, and it worked out great. I did hear a rumor that a volume two was made but I have no idea if it will ever be released. Hopefully one day Dirty Harry will unleash that future classic upon us.

I hope you readers have enjoyed the picks Tapemasta, S.O.U.L and I have been choosing for our list. More mixtapes will chosen soon so make sure you keep checking back.

01. Intro
02. Nasir Jones
03. Shootouts 2005 feat. Maino
04. Bossed Up In Control feat. Nashawn
05. Black Girl Lost feat. Papoose & Tre Wiliams
06. Live @ Da Bar-B-Q (Harry mix)
07. I Made It Like That Pt I (We Gonna Make It remix)
08. I Make It Like That Pt II (Ambitionz Az A...remix)
09. Holy Ghosts feat. Styles P.(produced by Dirty Harry)
10. The Game (You're Nobody Til' Somebody remix)
11. The Official... feat. Big Pun
12. The Set Up Remix (produced by Dirty Harry)
13. The Last Real Soldier
14. UBR Rakim Discography (Harry mix)
15. Suicide Bounce feat. Quan & Busta Rhymes (Harry mix)
16. 1 For The Money feat. Posta Boy
17. It Wasn't You (produced by Dirty Harry)
18. Seen What I Seen feat. Tre Williams
19. Living Legend Freestyle
20. Hate Me Now (Mic Check remix)
21. New York (Heart Of The City remix)
22. What U Gonna Do feat. Bravehearts
23. These Are Our Heroes (Harry mix)
24. Poison (Harry mix)
25. East Coast Killer
26. Heart Of King (Dreams remix)
27. Hang Out feat. John Doe
28. Disciple Of The Projects feat. Big L (Dead Presidents remix)
29. Queens Finest (Hustla mix)
30. F.E.D.S. I
31. F.E.D.S. II
32. Murder Was The Case
33. Life's a Bitch (Start From Scratch Harry mix)
34. Sunshine feat. Krucial & Last Poets) (produced by D. Harry & Krucial)
35. Hit 'Em Wit' Da Mule feat. Z-Ro, Devin The Dude & Juvenile
36. Rewind (Mind Playing Tricks remix)
37. I'll Call You Back feat. Jadakiss
38. War Remix (produced by Dirty Harry & Riggs)
39. Understanding (Harry Queens mix)
40. This World Were Mine feat. Ghostface & Adeena
41. Just A Moment feat. Tupac & Quan

Download DJ Dirty Harry

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...