Thursday, August 5, 2010

DJ LS One

DJ LS ONE - THE LESSON PT. 1
01. Blaze 1 Intro
02. The Mack Bench
03. Walk on Bye/Warning
04. I Choose You/International Players
05. Common Man/Never Change
06. Footprints In The Dark/Today Was A Good Day
07. Pastures/Feelin' It
08. We Can Change/The Truth
09. Playing Your Game/I Got Cha Open
10. Memory Lane/Player's Anthem (Remix)
11. Computer Love/Download/Me & My Bitch (Live in Philly)
12. Stay With Me/One More Chance
13. Be Alright/Keep Ya Head Up
14. Fallin' In Love/Best I Ever Had
15. In The Space/D.O.A
16. My Flame/Sky's The Limit
17. Moonchild/Love Is All We Need/Only A Customer
18. Open Your Eyes/The Light
19. The Creator/Real Hip-Hop
20. Yearnin' For Your Love/Life's A Bitch
21. Habloglabotribin/G'z & Hustlas
22. Right On For The Darkness/Tell Me What You Want
23. Mary Jane/Jane/I''ll Take Her
24. The Masquerade is Over/Wu-Tang/Who Shot Ya/Ill Bomb
25. Rise/Hypnotized
26. Fool's Paradise/Can't Knock The Hustle (Remix)
27. Never Gonna Stop/Sweet Dreams/All Eyez On Me
28. Give It What You Got/In My Bed/Pick It Up (Remix)
29. Keep Forgetting/Regulaters
30. You're All I Need/All I Need Razor Sharp Mix
31. Mt. Airy Groove/The Theme
32. Ecstacy/You Bring Me Joy

Download DJ LS One

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...