Tuesday, October 20, 2009

DJ Pos2

DJ POS2 - FLEXI WIT DA TECH VOL. 1
Alright. So here is my new mix I made. On some "how it used to be done," I did this in 1 take in 2 parts. Might not make much since but regardless, I did it live because that's the way I like to do shit.
Not going to get much into it. Download the mix and if you dig it, spread the word. If it doesn't float your boat, thanks for at least taking the time to listen!
01. Mr. Cee tribute to Mr. Magic intro
02. Cormega - Make it clear
03. J. Cole - Dead Presidents 2
04. K-V f/Royce Da 5'9", Pace Won & DJ Noize - 5'9 Won
05. skyzoo - penmanship
06. Guilty Simpson - Stress
07. vandalyzm & finale - watch n***as
08. sha stimuli, Freeway, Young Chris - Moveback
09. De La Soul - LA LA LA
10. Keyel - Cold Soda
11. Busta Rhymes, J. Holiday - Hits for days
12. Jay Z - Thank You
13. Royce da 5'9 - Oct. 20th
14. Ali Vegas, Torae - Lost
15. Raekwon - Walk with me
16. Fly Union, Willie da Kid - Great
17. Joell Ortiz - 50 for the people
18. Ghostface - not your avg. girl
19. Freeway - Blogger
20. Beanie Sigel - All for it
21. ARES - Ain't no way
22. Zero Star - Like me
23. Kam Moye - Lets be honest
24. Greenhouse Effect - Getting There!

Download DJ Pos2

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...