Saturday, October 24, 2009

DJ Showtime

THE LEGENDARY DJ SHOWTIME - THE KICKBACK V1
Showtime: NEW YORK CITY CIRCA 1985, THIS IS WHAT THIS CD REMINDS YOU OF WHEN YOU POP IT IN YOUR CD PLAYER... TRUST ME ON THIS IT'S A CERTIFIED CLASSIC. NUFF SAID. ENJOY!

Tapemasta: Now you get to see what we grew up on & this is what made today's music grow. Hands down, some of you can't or won't relate to what we do. So now, we going to show you why we do what we do. From here on out, watch your step because now you're going to be taught a lesson on what real music is ( remember these joints is what you call classics today )..No more mp3 dj's, straight music to groove to !! If you can't rock with it, then you know what to do !! To my fellow bloggers, you'll truly enjoy this & believe me, total play on the ipod & we got more coming !!

01. New Birth - You're What I'm All About
02. Ann Peebles - I Can't Stand The Rain
03. Minnie Ripperton - Baby This Love I Have
04. Annette Peacock - Survival
05. Al Green - I'm Glad You're Mine
06. Dionne Warwick - You're Gonna Want Me Back
07. Staple Singers - I'll Take You There
08. Zapp - Computer Love
09. Collage - Get In Touch With Me
10. I Like It - Debarge
11. Unda Clifford - Never Gonna Stop
12. Kenni Burke - Rising To The Top
13. The Deele - Two Occasions
14. Chico Debarge - Stay With Me
15. King Floyd - Groove Me
16. Denise Williams - Cause You Love Me
17. Al Green - Love & Happiness
18. Al B. Sure - Night & Day
19. Cameo - Skin I'm In

Download DJ Showtime

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...