Wednesday, November 3, 2010

DJ Manie

DJ MANIE - OLDSCHOOL ANTHEMS VOL. 7 (KING OF SWING)
01. Michael Jeffries - Not Thru Being With You (The Club Fire Mix)
02. Johnny Gill - Wrap My Body Tight
03. Babyface - Tender Lover
04. Bobby Brown - Don't Be Cruel (Extended Remix)
05. Shanice - Don't Wanna Love You
06. Hi-Five - I'm in Need
07. After 7 - My Only Woman
08. Michael Jeffries - Teach Me
09. Jamie Foxx - Miss You
10. Aaliyah - The Thing I Like
11. Riff - Judy Had A Boyfriend
12. Colin England - Come Over, Baby
13. Silk - Baby It's You (12" Mix)
14. Guy - Let's Stay Together
15. Alyson Williams - My Love Is So Raw
16. Nona Gaye - I'm Overjoyed (Hip Hop Remix)
17. R. Kelly - Definition Of A Hotti (Remix)
18. Hi-Five - Let's Get It Started (Keep It Goin' On)
19. Hi-Five - Video Girl
20. Troop - My Love
21. The Winans - It's Time (Teddy's NJS Remix)
22. Christopher Williams - One Girl (Untouchable Remix)
23. F.S. Effect feat. Christopher Williams - I Wanna B U're Lover (Rich Loves Album Version)
24. Five XI - Damn Shame
25. Ralph Tresvant - Yo, Baby, Yo! (Harris U. Theme)
26. Boyz II Men - Sympin' (Remix Radio Edit)
27. Joey B. Ellis Feat. Tynetta Hare - Go for It! (Heart and Fire)
28. Tony Terry - That Kind Of Guy (Remix)
29. Another Bad Creation - Spydermann
30. A+plus - Atlanta madness (Rap Version)
31. Jodeci - My Phone
32. Jodeci - Let's Fly
33. Basic Black - Give Your Love To Me
34. Wreckx-N-Effect - Ready Or Not (New Jack Theme)
35. Tisha Campbell - Push
36. Smoove - Scratch My Back
37. Artz & Kraftz - What A Feelin (12" Version)
38. Babyface - Mary Mack
39. Mint Condition - True To Thee
40. After 7 - Sayonara
41. Al B. Sure! feat. Monie Love - Misunderstanding (As Sure! As Monie's In The Middle Mix)
42. Johnny Gill - Where No Man Has Gone Before
43. Game - She's All I Need
44. Dezi Phillips - Didn't Do It (For The Club - Dope Mix)
45. Jodeci - Play Thang
46. New Jack Style - Egoist
47. New Jack Style - Special Girl (Extended Remix)
48. M.C. Brains - Oochie Coochie
49. A+plus - Zoom
50. Full Force - Quickie

Download DJ Manie

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...