Monday, September 5, 2016

DJ Supreme

DJ SUPREME - REAL LIVE THUG SHIT
Side A:
01. Intro
02. Chino Xl - Freestyle
03. Xzibit - Freestyle
04. Paula Perry - Freestyle
05. Lil Kim - Freestyle
06. Nas - Freestyle
07. Notorious B.I.G. - Hypnotize
08. Tha Alkaholiks feat. Ol' Dirty Bastard - Hip Hop Drunkies
09. Suga feat. Lost Boyz - You're A Winner
10. The Cream Team - Basically
11. Diamond D - The Project
12. Wyclef - John 3:16
13. Mobb Deep - Life It's Tragic
14. Krs-One - Move Ahead
15. Black Attack - Hold It Down
16. Mobb Deep - It Could Happen To You

Side B:
01. Foxy Brown - Freestyle
02. Jay-Z - Freestyle
03. Broadway - Freestyle
04. Cincinnati - Mood
05. Ed O.G. - Showing Skills
06. Dr. Dre - Cameo
07. Jay-Z - Cameo
08. A Tribe Called Quest - The Remedy
09. Mobb Deep - No Doubt
10. Krs-One - Word Perfect
11. CNN - T.O.N.Y. (Remix)
12. RZA - Tragedy
13. Tupac - Never Had A Friend Like Me
14. Keith Murray - Cameo
15. Buckshot - I Ain't No Joke
16. RZA & GZA - Third World
17. Ghostface - Fast Life

Download DJ Supreme

4 comments:

Barry 'Grime and Lime' Scott said...

? this is just a rip off from the tape I posted here m8

http://grimeandlime.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/wf-supreme-real-live-thug-shit.html

what is going on????????? look at the cover l0l

S.O.U.L. said...

Sorry man my bad. I didn't knew you already posted it
I came across this tape on Mixcrate & didn't investigate further.
I changed the download link it now forwards to your site.

Barry 'Grime and Lime' Scott said...

ah cheers m8, sorry I feel a bit of a prick for being so rude. what really annoys me is the way they always get rid of my logo!

thank you very much S.O.U.L, much appreciated

S.O.U.L. said...

No problem i totally understand.

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...