Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Pete Rock

PETE ROCK LIVE AT THE DO-OVER BROOKLYN

01. Bill Withers - Lovely Day
02. Al Green - Love and Happiness
03. Al Green - Let's Stay Together
04. The Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive
05. Brick - Dazz
06. Cameo - Candy
07. Frankie Beverly and Maze - Before I Let Go
08. The Gap Band - Outstanding
09. Hall & Oates - I Can't Go For That
10. King Floyd - Groove Me
11. Kraftwerk - Trans Europe Express


01. Biggie and Jay-Z - Brooklyn's Finest
02. Biggie and R. Kelly - Fuck You Tonight
03. Junior M.A.F.I.A. - Player's Anthem
04. Junior M.A.F.I.A. - Get Money
05. Junior M.A.F.I.A. - Gettin' Money (The Get Money Remix)
06. Puff Daddy, Lil' Kim, The LOX, Biggie - It's All About the Benjamins
07. Biggie - One More Chance (Stay With Me Remix and Hip-Hop Mix)
08. Biggie - Hypnotize

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...