Monday, August 6, 2012

Lazy K

LAZY K - GOING OUT TONIGHT PT. 4
Side A:
01. Next feat. 50 Cent - Jerk
02. Sisqo - Thong Song (Foxy Remix)
03. Jennifer Lopez - Feelin' So Good (Bad Boy Remix)
04. Da Brat - That's What I'm Looking For (Remix)
05. Bklyn Untouched - Wildin' Out
06. Destinys Child - Bug A Boo (Raggae Remix)
07. Cristina Aguilera - Jeanie In A Bottle (Raggae Remix)
08. Mya - Best Of Me b/w Lil Kim - Suck My Dick
09. Ginuwine - Simply Irresisitable
10. Da Brat feat. Tyresse - What Chu Like
11. Aaliyah feat. DMX - Come Back In One Piece
12. How Long
13. Prince - The Sun The Moon The Stars
14. Donell Jones - This Love

Side B:
01. Destinys Child - Say My Name (Remix)
02. Ideal - Creep In
03. Aaliya - I Don't Wanna
04. Sam Salter - Once My Shit
05. Ginuwine - None Of Your Friends Business
06. J-Shin - Treat U Better
07. Jesse Donell - You
08. Donell Jones - Where I Want To Be
09. Joe- I Wanna Know
10. Prince - Silly Game
11. Jagged Edge - Let's Get Married
12. Dru Hill - Beauty

Download Lazy K

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...