Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dee Wiz

DEE WIZ - 80'S HIP HOP
01. Salt-N-Pepa - Mic Sounds Nice
02. Eric B & Rakim - My Melody
03. LL Cool J - Bad
04. Audio Two - Top Billin
05. Boogie Down Productions - Criminal Minded
06. Boogie Down Productions - Still #1
07. Doug E Fresh - Nothin
08. Eric B & Rakim - Microphone Fiend
09. Boogie Down Productions - My Philosophy
10. Doug E Fresh - Rising To The Top
11. Dana Dane - Nightmares
12. Run DMC - My Adidas
13. Special Ed - I Got It Made
14. Marley Marl - Symphony
15. Fresh Prince - Summer Time
16. MC Shan - The Bridge
17. Boogie Down Productions - South Bronx
18. Whodini - Friends
19. Schooly D - Gucci Time
20. Kurtis Blow - If I Ruled The World
21. Eric B & Rakim - Eric B For President
22. Salt-N-Pepa - Tramp
23. Biz Markie - Make The Music
24. Biz Markie - Nobody Beats The Biz
25. LL Cool J - Rock The Bells
26. Nice & Smooth - Hip Hop Junkies
27. D-Nice - Call Me D-Nice
28. EPMD - You Gots To Chill
29. Superlover Cee & Cassanova Rud - Girls I Got Em Locked
30. Public Enemy - Rebel Without A Pause
31. Public Enemy - Don't Believe The Hype
32. Schooly D - PSK
33. Superlover Cee & Cassanova Rud - Do The James
34. Nice & Smooth - Funky For You
35. The Furious Five - The Message
36. Whodini - Freaks Come Out At Night
37. Stetsasonic - Go Stetsa
38. Fat Boys - In Jail
39. Doug E Fresh & Slick Rick - The Show
40. Kool G Rap - Road To The Riches
41. Big Daddy Kane - Ain't now Half Steppin
42. Run DMC - Sucka MC's
43. Eric B & Rakim - I Got Soul
44. EPMD - So Wahtcu Sayin
45. Jungle Brothers - Because I Got It Like That
46. Slick Rick - Childrens Story
47. Salt-N-Pepa - Get Up
48. EPMD - The Big Payback
49. MC Lyte - Paper Thin
50. Eric B & Rakim - I Ain't No Joke
51. Kool Moe Dee - How Ya Like Me Now
52. Public Enemy - Nights Of The Living Baseheads
53. Superlover Cee & Cassanova Rud - Super Cassanova
54. Run DMC - Peter Piper
55. Big Daddy Kane - Raw
56. Kurtis Blow - The Breaks
57. Kid-N-Play - Do This My Way
58. Big Daddy Kane - Set It Off

Download Dee Wiz

Thanx to my main man Tapemasta & Dee Wiz

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...