Friday, September 20, 2013

DJ Manifest

DJ MANIFEST - BLENDING THRU THE 90'S V2: THE LOST MIXTAPE
I was cleaning up one of my hard drives the other day and i found this mixtape my man DJ Manifest did for our mixtape project awhile ago and got lost.
01. Intro
02. Fabolous - Make Me Better
03. Mary J Blige - Happy
04. R Kelly - Snake
05. Coco - Sunshine
06. Blu Cantrell - Breathe
07. Surface - Happy
08. Stephanie Mills - Puttin A Rush On Me
09. Jon B - Don't Talk
10. D12 - Purple Pills
11. Busta Rhymes - Touch It
12. Debarge - All My Love
13. Notorious B.I.G. - Party And Bullshit
14. Mary J Blige - Reminisce
15. Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight
16. Nas - Oochie Wally
17. Debarge - I LIke It
18. SOS Band - Just Be Good To Me
19. Patrice Rushen - Feels So Real
20. Janet Jackson - Let's Wait A While
21. Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing
22. Guy - Piece Of My Love
23. Gregory Abbot - Shake You Down
24. After 7 - Can't Stop
25. The Isley Brothers - Between The Sheets

Download DJ Manifest

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...