Friday, September 27, 2013

DJ Capone

DJ CAPONE - GOODFELLAS PT. 2: LOCK SHIT DOWN
Side A:
01. Jay-Z - So Ghetto
02. Dr. Dre feat. Eminem - If I Get Locked Up
03. Notorious B.I.G. feat. Lil Kim & Puff Daddy - Would You Die For Me
04. Erick Sermon, Redman & Ja Rule - Get The Money
05. Shyne - Straight Outta Brooklyn
06. Jay-Z feat. Beenie Siegal & Amil - Throw Your Hands Up
07. Notorious B.I.G. feat. Lil Kim & Puff Daddy - Notorious
08. DMX, Eve, Drag-On, Lox & Swizz Beats - We In Here
09. DMX - What's My Name
10. Murder Inc. feat. Ja Rule - Shit Get Ugly
11. Notorious B.I.G. feat. Beenie Siegal, Ice Cube & Black Rob - Praise The Lord
12. Eminem - Fuckin' Crazy
13. Castro - Billyon Dolla Hustla

Side B:
01. Shyne - Gangsta Shit
02. Nas feat. Ronald Isley - Project Window
03. Notorious B.I.G. feat. Lil Cease & Junior Mafia - What's My Name
04. Mobb Deep & Slick Rick - Gon Love
05. Montell Jordan feat. LL Cool J - Get It On Tonite (Remix)
06. Mary J Blige feat. Mobb Deep - Deep Inside (Remix)
07. Mary J Blige - Confrontation
08. Sisquo feat. Beenie Siegal - Dragon
09. Notorious B.I.G. feat. Juvenile, BG & Lil Wayne - Check It
10. Juvenile, BG & Lil Wayne - Respect
11. Cam'ron - Respect My Ganstas
12. Black Rob - Eastside Strangler

Download DJ Capone

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...