Friday, March 9, 2012

DJ Poska

DJ POSKA - WHAT'S THE FLAVOR V16
Side A:
01. Prelude - Listen To My Demo
02. Horace Brown - One For The Money
03. SWV - You're The One
04. Lighthouse Family - Lifted
05. Guy - Tell Me What You Like
06. MC Lyte & Xscape - Keep On, Keepin' On
07. Soul For Real - If You Want It (P Mix)
08. Chantay Savage
09. Beverley Knight - Moving On Up
10. SL 1200 MK 2 - Where's The Gost
11. Somethin For The People
12. Kreuz - Keep On Groovin' (Hip Hop Mix)
13. Sa Deuce - Don't Waste My Time (P Mix)
14. Junior Mafia - I Need You Tonight

Side B:
01. Kavalier feat. Wu-Tang Clan - Parle
02. Busta Rhymes & Zhane - It's A Party
03. Buju Banton - Champion (Remix)
04. R. Kelly & Notorious B.I.G. - Be Happy
05. Shiro - Tell Me
06. Brandy & LL Cool J - Sittin' Up In My Room
07. Truce - Celebration Of Life
08. Mark Morisson - Return Of The Mack
09. Total - Do You Know
10. Patra - Scent Of Attraction
11. Mona Lisa - Can't Be Wasting My Time
12. Immature - We Got It
13. Faith Evans - Fallin' In Love
14. Mary J Blige - I'm Going Down (P Mix)

Download DJ Poska

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...