Wednesday, February 9, 2011

DJ Bazooka Joe

DJ BAZOOKA JOE - PRESSURE BUSTS PIPES

Bazooka Joe:
“Pressure Busts Pipes” is a conceptual mixtape/album project I put together to showcase some of my production. The project came about after becoming frustrated with the traditional beat shopping process and trying to find a more creative way to showcase my beat-making skills and prove to myself (if no one else) that I could produce an album all the way through, song for song, with a cohesive sound and a cinematic concept that is consistent with the sound of the albums I came up on as a native NY 90’s Hip-Hopper and in line with the music I have supported throughout my 15+ years as a DJ.

A few of the songs are straight accapellas I found on the web or in my record collection, but most of them were exclusively sent to me by the artists themselves with a green light to remix and 2 or 3 are original studio recordings. The goal with everything I do is to craft a sonic experience more than just a mixtape or remixing a few songs, so I hope you download the whole thing and listen from start to finish as it was intended.

This project took over a year to make and I got blessed by a lot of good people in various ways while making it so I have to say thanks to my wife and son 1st and foremost (the foundation), my mother (R.I.P.), Tom & Corey, Dres of Black Sheep, X-Ray the Mindbenda, D-Smooth & Urbansoul Music Group, AG of D.I.T.C., 950 Plus, Jay Bee, King Phaze, Julien Frank, Nasty North, Finsta, Prospek, Skratchmo, Too Kool Tony, Lionel Splifkin, Hip Hop Philosophy, Nasty North, C-Rayz Walz, , Uppanotch, K.I.M. Studios, The Blue Room, Tom Delay and BrakeFast Records, Dirt Platoon and my man Impulss …look out for our collab album next...Peace


01. Intro (The Pressure)

02. S. Habib - Oranguatang Bang

03. AG - Starz N Legendz

04. Blaq Po feat. Lil Fame & Shabeeno - Rap Addiction

05. Dirt Platoon - Man vs Man

06. Roc Marciano - Scarface

07. Finsta Bundy - Wake N Bake

08. Interlude 1 (The Mission)

09. Boss Money - Dollar Bill

10. King Phaze feat. Jadakiss - Realer

11. Black Sheep - Grew Up

12. C-Rayz Walz - Thug Melody

13. Interlude 2 (The Weapons)

14. Don Stone aka Daddy Rose - Can't Test This

15. 950 Plus feat. AG - Bronx Bound

16. Impulss - All The Time

17. Uppanotch - They Don't Know

18. King Phaze feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch & DMX - Yonkers

19. Joell Ortiz feat. Noyd - Night In My P's

20. Black Sheep feat. Tough Junkie - Gimme 5

21. Raekwon - Curious

22. Outro (The Coup)/Chalk – Black Eye (Bonus)


Download DJ Bazooka Joe

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...