Monday, June 28, 2010

DJ Bazarro

DJ BAZARRO - R&B SPRING 96
Side A:
01. Monica - Walk Out My Life
02. Groove Theory - Keep Tryin'
03. Terro Ellis - What I Do To You
04. Fugees - Killing Me Softly
05. Mona Lisa - Wasting My Time
06. Brandy - Sitting In My Room
07. R. Kelly - You To Be Happy
08. Patra feat. Aaron Hall - Tell Me You Love Me
09. D'Angelo - My Lady
10. Monifah - Miss You (Remix)
11. Faith - Ain't Nobody
12. Love Don't Live Here

Side B:
01. Brandy - Sunny Day
02. Faith - Falling In Love
03. Monica - Like This Like That
04. Patra - Dip And Fall Back
05. R. Kelly - On The Way
06. Brandy feat. Heavy D - Rock With You
07. Terry Ellis - She's A Lady
08. Faith - Give Me
09. D'Angelo
10. R. Kelly - Humpin N Bouncin
11. Brand New Heavies - Never Stop

Download DJ Bazarro

Thanx to Let The Brainz Blo G

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...