Thursday, September 17, 2015

DMC Online DJ Championships

DJ IRIE - DMC ONLINE DJ CHAMPIONSHIPS VISUAL DJ BATTLE
DJ Irie: As some of you may know, I've been working with video scratching since 2008. This year DMC, the longest running DJ Championship, has opened a Visual DJ battle. And I'm in it...to win it. So I entered with 2 video's at the same time. But for me to win, that's not enough. I will need your help. You can support me by voting for me on the DMC website. You will need to register to the website before you can vote.

watch the first below, a routine based on Chris Rock's bit about Hip Hop. Go here http://dmcdjonline.com/visual_watch.php?t=watch&v=Mg%3D%3D to vote for the first video.



watch the latest below, where I diss my opponents, do an 80's based routine and remix Flash Gordon. Go here http://dmcdjonline.com/visual_watch.php?t=watch&v=MTQ%3D to vote for the second video.

1 comment:

Marty Crouz said...

Hi thanks for sharing tthis

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...