Monday, June 3, 2013

DJ Vadim

DJ VADIM - OLD SKOOL
01. MC Lyte - Kikin 4 Brooklyn
02. LL Cool J - Breakthrough
03. Positive K - I'm Not Having It
04. Sir Mix-A-Lot - Posse On Broadway
05. T La Rock - Lyrical King
06. Eric B & Rakim - My Melody
07. LL Cool J - I Can't Live Without My Radio
08. Public Enemy - Shut 'Em Down
09. Audio 2 - Top Billin
10. BDP - I'm Still No. 1
11. BDP - Criminal Minded
12. Slick Rick - The Moment I Feared
13. Beastie Boys - Paul Revere
14. Biz Markie - We Write The Songs
15. NWA - Dope Man
16. Eric B & Rakim - As The Rhtyme Goes On
17. EPMD - Never Seen Before
18. Nice & Smooth - Skill Trade
19. Ultramagnetic MC's - Ego Trippin'
20. Jungle Brothers - Jimbrowski
21. Marly Marl - The Symphony
22. Special Ed - I Got It Made
23. Chubb Rock - Yabba Dabba Do
24. Big Daddy Kane - Word To The Mother(land)
25. Run DMC - Hit It Run
26. EPMD - Strictly Business
27. EPMD - So Wat Cha Sayin'
28. MC Shan - Down By Law
29. Big Daddy Kane - Smooth Operator
30. Nice & Smooth - More hits
31. Nice & Smooth - No Delayin'
32. Fat Boys - Human Beat Box
33. Biz Markie - Nobody Beats The Biz
34. Jungle Brothres - Jimbrowski
35. Ice-T - High Rollers
36. EPMD - It's My Thing
37. Doug E Fresh - The Show
38. Special Ed - Come On, Let’s Move It
39. Big Daddy Kane - Another Victory

Download DJ Vadim

1 comment:

korting webshop said...

Nice list hope it helps many..

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...