Monday, April 15, 2013

DJ Showtime

DJ SHOWTIME - JAYTHOVEN (CLASSIC BLENDS)
TAPEMASTA - Now we're back to show you what we know & let's see what you say about it !! None of that computer BS mixing either..REAL SKILLS - NO MORE TALKING - JUST DOWNLOAD !! Psss, we got more heat coming too..lol !! I just luv all of this..Also the website will be up & running next week www.thelegendarydjshowtime.com - Now let's see what the people do now !!

SHOWTIME - You said you wanted a really dope blend cd that showed off a DJs skill? Trust me its worth the download...
01. Mobb Deep - G.O.D. Father Pt. 3
02. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Ain't Nothin' But A G Thing
03. 50 Cent - I Get Money
04. Jay-Z feat. Mary J Blige - Can't Knock The Hustle
05. Tony Thompson - I Want A Love Like That
06. Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack
07. Toni Braxton - He Wasn't Man Enough For Me
08. Zhane - Sending My Love
09. Busta Rhymes - Dangerous
10. Jay-Z - Money Cash Hoes
11. Notorious B.I.G. - Kick In The Door
12. Camp Lo - Luchini
13. The Controllers - Stay (A Jaythoven Throwback)
14. Blackstreet - No Diggety
15. Miguel - Adorn
16. Notorious B.I.G. - Everyday Struggle
17. Notorious B.I.G. feat. Harlem Suck - Suicidal Thoughts
18. Amerie feat. Ludacris - Why Don't We Fall In Love (Remix)
19. Mary J Blige - My Love
20. Jay-Z - Takeover
21. R. Kelly & Jay-Z - Take Me Home
22. Rich Boy - Throw Some D's
23. Pharoahe Monch - Simon Says
24. Raekwon feat. Jay-Z - Heart Of Stone
25. Usher feat. Method Man & Blu Cantrell - U Remind Me
26. Busta Rhymes - Woo Hah
27. Ruff Endz - No More
28. Marvin Gaye - Turn On Some Music
29. Ludacris feat. LL Cool J & Keith Murray - Fatty Girl

Download DJ Showtime

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...