Thursday, November 1, 2012

DJ Showtime

DJ SHOWTIME - COOKIN' SOUL
TAPEMASTA: Now tell me, do you think everybody is ready for this..I told you before we make our own lanes & now everybody know !! Keep up with what we do because there's more coming..Salute  to the 50/50 Crew, S.O.U.L., Gil, Mario & the other bloggers worldwide !! You better get up on your SOCIAL MEDIA thing because we're killin' it right now..Sooner or later everybody from the 90's is going to come back & rock some joints because of yours truly..POW !! PS, I love my LIFE !!

01. Glenn Jones - Show Me
02. R. Kelly - Your Body's Calling
03. Heatwave - Mind Blowing Decisions
04. Betty Wright - Clean Up Woman
05. Marvin Gaye - Inner City Blues
06. Marvin Gaye - Mercy Me
07. Aretha Franklin - Until You Come back To Me
08. Stevie Wonder - My Cherie Amour
09. Sly & The Family Stone - Every Body Is A Star
10. Isley Bros. - Livin' For The Love Of You
11. Stylistics - I'm Ston In Love With You
12. Marvin Gaye - I Want You
13. Barry White - Ecstacy
14. Aretha Franklin - R E S P E C T
15. Aretha Franklin - Rock Steady
16. The O'Jays - Give The People What They Want
17. Eddie Kendricks - Girl You Need A Change Of Mind
18. Stevie Wonder - Love's In Need Today
19. Stevie Wonder - I Was Made To Love Her
20. Ohio Players - Skin Tight
21. Ohio Players - Ecxstacy
22. The Blackbyrds - Walkin' In Rhythm

Download DJ Showtime

Thanx to Tapemasta & DJ Showtime for dropping this classic

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...