Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mr. Walt

MR. WALT - THE MEGABLAST 1.5 V13: THE LESSON PART ONE
01. BT Express - This House Is Smokin
02. Stetsasonic - Go Stetsa
03. Grand Master Flash - Larry's Dance Theme
04. Whodini - Five Minutes Of Funk
05. Davy DMX - One For The Treble
06. Malcolm McClaren - World Famous
07. Janet Jackson - Alright
08. Pam Todd - Let's Get Together
09. Inner Life - Moment Of My Life
10. Stevie Wonder - Do I Do
11. Strafe - Set It Off
12. The Jacksons - Blame It On The Boogie
13. Teena Marie - Square Biz
14. Atlantic Starr - Circles
15. Earth, Wind & Fire - Beijo
16. Sylvia Striplin - Give Me Your Love
17. Captain Sky - Super Sperm
18. Donna Summer - Dinner With Gershwin
19. Change - The Glow Of Love
20. Billy Ocean - Nights I Fell Like Gettin' Down
21. Black Ivory - Mainline
22. Teddy Pendegrass - The More I Get The More I Want
23. Teddy Pendegrass - The More I Get The More I Want (Dimitri From Paris Remix)
24. First Choice - Letnomanputusunder
25. Stevie Wonder - Another Star

Download Mr. Walt

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...