Friday, October 29, 2010

DJ Manie

DJ MANIE - OLDSCHOOL ANTHEMS VOL. 6 (R&B)
01. Ray J - That's Why I Lie
02. Usher - U Make Me Wanna
03. Absolute feat. Kelly Pirce & Cha Cha - Heat
04. Nicole feat. Mocha & Missy - Make It Hot
05. SWV - Can We
06. Men Of Vizion feat. Mr. Cheeks - Do You Feel Me
07. Total feat. Notorious B.I.G. - Can't You See
08. Dave Hollister feat. Eric Sermon - The Weekend
09. Brandy - I Wanna Be Down
10. Mona Lisa - Can't Be Wasting My Time (One Dread One Ball Head Remix)
11. Tenderoni - Baby I
12. Total - What About Us
13. Xscape - Let's Do It Again
14. Jesse Powell - I Wasn't With It (Remix)
15. Ginuwine - Holler
16. Silk - Hooked On You (Extended Mix)
17. Joe - Stutter (Double Take Remix)
18. Brandy - Best Friend (Character R&B Mix)
19. Usher - My Way
20. Mya - Keep On Lovin' Me
21. Destiny's Child - No No No Pt. II
22. IMX - Stay The Night
23. Miss Jones - Baby Maybe
24. KeShaw - The Heat
25. 702 - Where My Girls At
26. Lescha - How We Stay
27. Horace Brown - Things We Do For Love (Eddie F's Paradise Mix)
28. Ginuwine - When Doves Cry
29. R. Kelly - Did You Ever Think (Remix)
30. Mariah carey - The Roof
31. Donell Jones - The Only One You Need
32. Montell Jordan - Come Home
33. Yvette Michele - I'm Not Feeling You
34. 112 feat. Notorious B.I.G. - Only You
35. 112 - Anywhere (Remix)
36. Mya feat. Jay-Z - Best Of Me (Holla Remix)
37. Blackstreet feat. Mya - Take Me There (Want U Back Mix)
38. Soul For Real - Can't Wait (Remix)
39. Total - If You Want Me
40. Syleena Johnson - Tonight I'm Gonna Let Go (Remix)
41. Glenn Lewis - Bout You Love (2 Rude Mix)
42. Destiny's Child - Illusion
43. Uncle Sam feat. Queen Penn - Baby You Are (Darkchild Remix)
44. Jagged Edge - He Can't Love You (JDS Remix)
45. R. Kelly - I Like The Crotch On You
46. R. Kelly - Home Alone
47. ZhanĂˆ - Hey Mr. DJ
48. Trina & Tamara - What'd You Came Here For
49. New Kids On The Block - Dirty Dawg
50. Ladae feat. Chubb Rock - Party 2 Nite (Fabolous Flava Remix)

Download DJ Manie

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...