Wednesday, March 17, 2010

About to drop

S.O.U.L. PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS DJ MANIFEST - NUTHIN' BUT THA BLENDZ V1
On March 20th it's time for another release in our mixtape series. This time it's another blend mix by my man Manifest.

01. 112 - Only You
02. Blackmoon - How Many MC's
03. Big L - MVP
04. Luniz - I Got 5 On It
05. SWV - You're The One For Me
06. Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack
07. Channel Live - Mad Izm
08. Mad Skillz - Nod Factor
09. Whodini - Big Mouth
10. The Controllers - Stay
11. Channel One - I'm Debt To You
12. Yvette Michelle - I'm Not Feeling You
13. Kelis - Get Along With You
14. Adina Howard - Freak Like Me
15. Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love
16. After 7 - Can't Stop
17. Soul 2 Soul - Jazzy's Groove
18. Jade - I Wanna Love You Down
19. Dennis Edwards - Don't Look Any Further
20. Rafeal Sadiq - Ask Of You
21. Zhane - Sending My Love
22. Jodeci - Freak In You

1 comment:

dj books said...

let me know when u got the link..i posted the artwork and tracklisting in the site...partner!!! http://thethievestheme.com/?p=732

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...