Saturday, August 18, 2007

OC Part 4

As requested by Vas. Let me know if you need the second disc (DVD) also.
OC - THE UNDERGROUND KING

01. Dr. Know
02. My World
03. Respect Mine feat. Pete Rock
04. Ga Head
05. Watch Ya Step feat. Xperado
06. You Won't Go Far feat. Oragnized Konfusion
07. War Games
08. M.U.G. feat. Freddie Foxxx
09. Metal Thangs feat. Street Smartz & Pharoahe Monch
10. No Gimmicks feat. Lord Finesse
11. O-Zone
12. Word Life
13. Time's Up
14. Let It Slide
15. No Main Topic
16. You And Yours
17. Born To Live (Remix)
18. It's Only Right
19. Internationally Know feat. D.I.T.C.
20. Dangerous feat. Big L
21. Champagne Thoughts
22. Paradise
23. What I Represent
24. The Chosen One
25. Can't Go Wrong
26. Soul To Keep
27. Jewelz
28. Psalm 23

Download OC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

give us the DVD please!

Olskool4real said...

Let me put it this way O.C. has played the background for a long time and only headz that have stayed lyrically intuned would know who this guy is.If you are listening now for the first time you are probably saying Damn who is this guy? Well when DITC was red hot Big L stood out Show Biz and A.G. shared some success, Fat Joe even got major attention meanwhile O.C. filled the underground airwaves I heard O.C. in the DITC days and couldn't wait till he dropped,in fact DJ Tony Touch who has a good ear for that straight underground hip hop of the mid 90's banged O.C quite a bit on his mixtapes.I may still comment on the albums below S.O.U.L. but when I seen the track list on this one I was gone!!Keep puttin it on!!Thanks

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...