Tuesday, August 21, 2007

DJ Krisch

Here's a 45 minute mix from DJ Krisch he did a few years ago. Let him know what you think about it.

DJ KRISCH - OLD TO THE NEW
01. Rakim – It’s Been A Long Time
02. Eric B. & Rakim - I Know You Got Soul
03. EPMD – It’s My Thing
04. Erick Sermon – Music
05. T La Rock – It’s Yours
06. Nas – The World Is Yours
07. Slick Rick – Hey Young World
08. O.C. – Time’s Up
09. MF Grimm – Emotions feat. B-1
10. Non-Phixion – Refuse To Lose
11. Common Sense – Book Of Life
12. Royal Flush – Shine
13. Mobb Deep – Give Up The Goods (Just Step) feat. Big Noyd
14. Gang Starr – Just To Get A Rep
15. Jean Jacques Perry – E.V.A.
16. Paris – The Days Of Old
17. Kurious – I’m Kurious

Download DJ Krisch

1 comment:

Olskool4real said...

I started checking it out earlier and I liked what I was hearing I can comment more when I hear it in it's entirety!!!Thanks!!

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...