Monday, April 23, 2007

Phatmike Pt. 2

PHATMIKE - THE CRATES 3
01. The Luniz - I Got 5 On It
02. Group Home - The Realness
03. Jeru The Damaja - Come Clean
04. Blahzay Blahzay - Danger
05. Nas - The World Is Yours (Q-Tip Remix)
06. The Lost Boyz - Me & My Crazy World
07. LL Cool J - I'm Bad
08. Let Me Be The One Intro
09. Audio Two - Top Billin'
10. Westside Connection - Bow Down
11. Grand Daddy I.U. - Sugar Free
12. Eazy E - Radio
13. Black Sheep - Flavor Of The Month
14. Redman - Blow Your Mind
15. De La Soul - Breakadawn
16. Ralph Tresvant - Sensitivity
17. Onyx - Slam
18. Bobby Brown - Every Little Step
19. Joe - I'm In Luv
20. Das EFX - They Want EFX
21. Eric B & Rakim - Paid In Full
22. Diamond D - Best Kept Secret
23. Salt-N-Pepa - Independant
24. Mary J Blige - You Bring Me Joy
25. N.W.A. - If It Ain't Ruff
26. LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out
27. Black Sheep - The Choice Is Yours
28. Black Girl - 90's Girl
29. Soul For Real - Every Little Thing You Do
30. Cypress Hill - How I Could Just Kill A Man
31. 3X Dope - Greatest Man Alive
32. Eric B & Rakim - I Ain't No Joke
33. Ice Cube - Jackin' For Beats

Download Phatmike

1 comment:

Olskool4real said...

I bet a ton of n***** downloaded this piece and can't stop to talk about it hgh? That cool though!1 this jam piece is smokin 4real I would not hesitate to cop a Phat Mike mixtape especially the old school joints. I'm feelin the kid!!

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...