Thursday, April 5, 2007

DJ Red Alert

DJ RED ALERT - WE CAN DO THIS
01. MC Mitch Ski - Red Alert Is A Great Man
02. Just Ice - Going Way Back
03. Hell Razor - No More James
04. Ultramagnetic MC's - Funky
05. Salt N Pepa - Shake Your Thing
06. 45 King - The King Is Here
07. Stetsasonic - Sally
08. 45 King - The 900 Number
09. Jungle Brothers - On The Run
10. Chill Rob G - Intro With Chill Rob G
11. Antoinette - Hit 'Em With This
12. Sugar Bear - Ready To Penetrate
13. Salt N Pepa - I Gotcha Once Again
14. 45 King - Kool
15. Jungle Brothers - Jimmy Bonus Beat
16. Boogie Down Productions - Jimmy
17. Ultramagnetic MC's - Feelin' It
18. Jungle Brothers - Bonus Pella
19. Rob Base And DJ E-Z Rock - It Takes Two

Download DJ Red Alert

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOD BLESS YOU!!! MAN! I have tried in Vain to find this since 1991 when I was in the military! I had this on cassette and damn neared cried when I lost it! But I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate being able to download this!!!

Unknown said...

yo doggie You dont know how much this album means to me thx alot and god bless you i had this on vinyl backk in '88 but i lost it in the hurricane in st"maarten so thx alot man"""""peace

S.O.U.L. said...

Glad i could help

Anonymous said...

i appreciate this! many thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

can anyone re-up this to keep this link alive!!!

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...