Thursday, December 18, 2014

DJ EFN

DJ EFN - VOL. 10 (RAP PAGES 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY)
Side A:
01. Intro
02. Rakim - It’s Been A Long Time
03. The Firm - Executive Decisions
04. Wyclef - Guantanamera (Remix)
05. AZ - Sosa
06. D.I.T.C. - Internationally Known
07. Busta Rhymes - Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See
08. Jay-Z & Foxy Brown - Sunshine
09. Big Puniser - I’m Not A Player
10. EPMD - The Joint
11. Canibus & Panama P.I. - Niggas We Roll With
12. Wu-Tang Clan - Sucker MC’s
13. DV Alias Khrist & Mobb Deep - Building

Side B:
01. Hekler - You Know Who You Are! Freestyle
02. Adriana Evans feat. Jeru The Damaja - Seeing Is Believing (Remix)
03. OC & Big L - Dangerous
04. Jay-Z - Streets Is Watching
05. Royal Flush & Capone-N-Noreaga - What A Shame
06. Crus & Rass Kass - Ebonic Plague
07. D.I.T.C. - The Enemy
08. Lord Tariq & Peter Gunz - Deja Vu
09. Gangstarr - You Know My Steez
10. Mobb Deep - Young Love
11. Kool G Rap, Akinyele & MF Grimm - Stay Strapped
12. Da Alliance - Live And Uncut
13. Outro/Shout Outs

Download DJ EFN

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...