Monday, January 27, 2014

DJ Irie

DJ IRIE - IRIERADIO ON FRESH RADIO #11 (01/25/14)
01. Deejay Irie - IrieRadio Intro
02. Daedelus - Experience
03. Madvillain - Accordion
04. Das Efx - Baknaffek
05. Graham Central Station - People
06. James Brown - Blind Man Can See It
07. Lord Finesse & DJ Mike Smooth - Funky Technician
08. A Tribe Called Quest - Check The Rhime
09. Average White Band - Love Your Life
10. Le Pamplemousse - Gimmie What You Got
11. Tha Alkaholiks - DAAAM!
12. Average White Band - Stop The Rain
13. Gang Starr - Gotta Get Over
14. Notorious B.I.G. - Kick In The Door
15. LL Cool J - LL Cool J
16. Screamin' Jay Hawkins - I Put a Spell On You
17. Rita Marley - One Draw
18. Cypress Hill - I Wanna Get High
19. Junior Parker - Taxman
20. Al Green - I'm So Glad Your Mine
21. Eric B. & Rakim - Mahogany
22. The Notorious B.I.G - Dead Wrong
23. The East Flatbush Project - Tried By 12
24. Notorious B.I.G. - I Got A Story To Tell
25. MC Lyte - Paper Thin
26. Bob James - Sign Of The times
27. Bob Marley - Could You Be Loved (12" Mix)
28. De La Soul - Keepin' The Faith (Just A Touch Mix)
29. Slave - Just A Touch Of Love
30. Whole Darn Family - Seven Minutes Of Funk
31. Tha Alkaholiks - Only When I'm Drunk
32. EPMD - It's My Thing
33. Jay-Z - Ain't No Nigga
34. Marva Whitney - It's My Thing
35. Lafayette Afro Rock Band - Darkest Light
36. Public Enemy - Show Em What You Got
37. Jay-Z - Show Me What You Got
38. The Kid Daytona - The Champ
39. KRS One - Step Into A World
40. Southside Movement - Funk talk
41. Gravediggaz - Nowhere to Run, Nowhere to Hide
42. Jay Z - So Ghetto
43. Ennio Morricone - Sporco Ma Distinto
44. Isley Brothers - Between The Sheets
45. The Notorious B.I.G - Big Poppa
46. Deejay Irie - Outro

Download DJ Irie

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...