Monday, June 18, 2012

DJ Books

DJ BOOKS - ANOTHER 90'S R&B MIXTAPE
01. Gina Thompson - The Things You Do
02. Carl Thomas feat. Faith Evans - Emotional (Remix)
03. The Isley Brothers feat. Lil Kim - Float On (Bad Boy Remix)
04. R Kelly feat. Notorious B.I.G. - You To Be
05. Monica - Like This And Like That
06. 112 feat. Notorious B.I.G. - Only You
07. 112 feat. Notorious B.I.G. - Only You (Remix)
08. Allure feat. Nas - Head Over Heels
09. Jade - Don't Walk Away
10. Brownstone - If You Love Me
11. Dru Hill feat. Jermaine Dupri & Da Brat - In My Bed (So So Def Remix)
12. Mya feat. Jay-Z - Best Of Me (Remix)
13. Christopher Williams - Every Little Thing (Remix)
14. SWV - I'm So Into You
15. Brandy - Baby (BDP Blend Remix)
16. Brandy feat. Mase - Sitting On Top Of The World
17. Toni Braxton feat. Foxy Brown - You're Making Me High (Remix)
18. Yvette Michelle - I'm Not Feeling You
19. Yvette Michelle - I'm Not Feeling You (Reggae Remix)
20. Faith Evans feat. Puff Daddy - You Used To Love Me (Bad Boy Remix)
21. Total feat. Notorious B.I.G. - Can't You See
22. Christion feat. Jay-Z - Bring Back Ya Love
23. Case feat. Foxy Brown - Touch Me, Tease Me
24. Brandy feat. MC Lyte, Yo-Yo & Queen Latifah - I Wanna Be Down (Hip Hop Remix)
25. Jodeci feat. Raekwon & Ghostface - Freek 'N You (Remix)
26. Mary J Blige feat. LL Cool J - All Night Long (Remix)
27. Jeff Redd - You Called And Told Me

Download DJ Books

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...