Friday, January 13, 2012

DJ Showtime

DJ SHOWTIME - THROWBACKS AT NOON V16 THE NEW JACK SWING
01. Guy - Teddy's Jam
02. Guy feat. Heavy D - Do Me Right
03. Today - Girl I Got My Eye On You
04. Guy - Groove Me
05. Johnny Gill - Fairweather Friend
06. Guy feat. Teddy Riley - New Jack Swing
07. Tony Toni Tone - What You Gonna Do
08. Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It
09. Wreckx 'N' Effect - Rump Shaker
10. Jane Child - I Don't Wanna Fall In Love
11. Guy - You Can Call Me Crazy
12. Keith Sweat - I Wanna
13. Johnny Gill - Rub You The Right Way
14. Today - I Got The Feeling
15. Mac Band - Roses Are Red
16. Loose Ends - Gonna Make You Mine
17. Al B Sure - If I'm Not Your Lover
18. Bobby Brown - Don't Be Cruel

Download DJ Showtime

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...