Sunday, December 2, 2007

D.I.T.C.

D.I.T.C. - BEST OF D.I.T.C.
01. D.I.T.C. - Thick
02. Big L - Flamboyant
03. D.I.T.C. - Big L Tribute
04. OC - My World
05. D.I.T.C. - All Love
06. D.I.T.C. - 5 Fingaz Of Death
07. D.I.T.C. - The Enemy
08. AG - Seen It All
09. AG & Termanology - It's Over Know
10. Fat Joe - Gangsta Shit
11. OC & Pete Rock - Respect Mine
12. Diamond D & Sean Price - Get It Together
13. Lord Finesse feat. Big L - You Know What I'm About
14. D.I.T.C. - Day One
15. D.I.T.C. - Internationally Known
16. Diamond D feat. Fat Joe - Live And Let Die
17. OC feat. Big L - Dangerous
18. Big L - Ebonics (Remix)
19. AG feat. Guru & OC - Weed Scented
20. D.I.T.C. - The Club
21. AG feat. Krs One & Big Pun - Drop It Heavy
22. Show & AG - Next Level (Remix)
23. Lord Finesse feat. OC & Krs One - Brainstorm (Remix)
24. Diamond D feat. Alchemist - Niggas Need To Know
25. OC - Made Me

Download D.I.T.C.

No comments:

Also check out this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...